TORCC Mission Statement
“To advise government, private sector interests, and the general public on matters concerning off-road cycling in the Tri-Cities area.”
- Educating off-road cyclists in the safe and responsible use of mountain bikes.
- Promoting appreciation of and care for public lands.
- Ensuring that mountain bike access and trail planning become an integral part of the recreational philosophy and planning in the Tri-Cities.
- Promoting the responsible planning, design, construction and maintenance of mountain bike trails in the Tri-Cities.
- Promoting an understanding of expectations between different user groups.
Become a member and subscribe now to learn more and support our work.
Future Goals of TORCC
Eventually, TORCC would like to, in association with landowners, coordinate trail construction and maintenance. As well, off road cycling events and races are also being considered for some time in the future.